- Where is Adamas headquartered?
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals is headquartered at 1900 Powell Street, Suite 750 Emeryville, CA 94608.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- Adamas is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- How is Adamas' stock traded?
- Adamas trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "ADMS."
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares can be purchased through a stockbroker of your choice.
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
- December 31st
- Who is Adamas' transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC (AST)
- Who should I notify if my address changes?
- If you own shares through a brokerage firm, you need to contact the brokerage firm directly to change your account address.
If you're a registered shareholder you need to contact AST transfer agent services.
- Web: http://www.amstock.com
- Phone: 800.937.5449 (toll-free)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219
- Who are Adamas' independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
San Jose, CA
- Who is Adamas' corporate counsel?
- Cooley LLP
Palo Alto, CA
- Who can I contact if I have an Investor Relations question?
- You can contact Adamas' Investor Relations team at email@example.com